ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorway...with a difference

They are awesome mate.. i have just bought this painting off ebay aswell.. what sort of shutter speeds are you using?

Attachments

• Dreamline01b.jpg
    Dreamline01b.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 80

al

ST on the way...
Some of them we're 30 secs but most we're longer like 60, 120 and more.

Could increase the length the darker it got :)

al

ST on the way...
This was a fairly long exposure about 60sec or more.

You can tell from the yellow sky, caused by the street lights.

mini-PICT0001.jpg

If you look closely you can see ambulance trails ;) ^^^

FordFocus
jimbo666 said:
any idea what f-stop to use on these sort of pics?

usually as big a f number as possible (i.e. very small aperture) and also the smallest ISO number your camera will handle usually 100, to keep noise to a minimum.

Mark

Nice pics, I'm just investigating the purchase of a DSLR at the moment for my hols. Of course it'll be useful to get some decent pics of the car too!

Had a go at this last night, happened across a bridge over the M4 near a hotel I was staying in so I had a walk down there around 8pm. Unfortunately didn't have my remote shutter release with me so was restricted to 30 seconds, and rush hour had long gone so it was pretty quiet...

139528590-L.jpg

139528584-L.jpg

139528599-L.jpg

1.6 16v
Will i be able to do this on the Canon 300d SLR?? and the 400d??

Wanting to get the 400d soon, dads got the 300d and wondered if i could start having ago!

steve

muz

big fat japanese bus
forth road bridge never looked so good :) and princess street - must be about chrimbo as the ferris wheel is there :)

loving it - tried to get great ones like this with my non SLR however wind and trees moving always cause issues