ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mounting screen in a mk1

depends on how intricate you want to go, loads of ppl have adapted the top section of the dash to impliment a screen into it. If you want a good viewing central angle for driver and passenger viewing, i would look at possibly the heater vents, or even the centre console. Or look into sunvisor screens or roof mounted ones.

i have one roof mouth was fitted >

Cut hole in the roof lining . Run wires under roof lineing (by using a guide wire ) then Glued the backing plate to the roof. then the roof screen just screwed onto it)

i have one screen one dashboard

this one was easy as it came with a suck shon pad. and just sticks to the dash

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Is there a decent link or advise on what screen to get - as i have been looking into this but cant seem to find a decent web site to buy a 7" screen (or sililar size)!!

Cheers,

Dumpy

that head units cheap, Ryan you can mount them where the center air vents are in the dash, in the older 1.2's there were no air vents there and it was like a storage pocket, you could easily adapt it to fit there.