ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moved from the darkside

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R

Some of you might know my name from RSC, also known as the irish c**t to some;)

Anyways picked up my 172 today and deciding not to bother finishing my 19 turbo. Banned from RSC now for various reasons too LOL

Absolutely love the 172, cant get enough of it! Only one disappointment and thats cos me feckin shiftlight doesnt work, the one thing i was lookin forward to the most and its not workin bboooo. Is it a common prob? Comin from a 19 im used to dash lights not workin but thought they wouldve sorted the probs by now...

Are the bloke that was selling forged willy pistons awhile back?

If so, how come u only used them for a couple of hours and decided to get rid of them?

Thats me, i bought them that way from Nick Hill, he was building a supercharged williams and had ran it on a dyne for an hour but for whatever reason he didnt finish it

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 01 April 2004

if its a mk1 then it might not have a shift light some didnt

No no no nnooo dont say that! Its a 01 mk1

might not have one then, when you are on a straight bit of road have a look at the bottom right side of the instrumet cluster a little green light will flash up just before you hit the limiter, tbh its not an optimum shift light its more of a shift now you moron light.

Much rev limit bouncing didnt induce illumination of said light ;)

Ah well, more important things i suppose!

If you hold in the computer button on the wiper stalk and switch on the ignition the system should cycle through all the lights and positions on the counters and stuff.

Quote: Originally posted by Yugguy on 01 April 2004

If you hold in the computer button on the wiper stalk and switch on the ignition the system should cycle through all the lights and positions on the counters and stuff.

Ooh will try that at lunch time, cheers!

No more cocksport gifs, lost it now. That took me ages ye know! lol Spend all my time updating http://www.renaultsportsclub.comwww.renaultsportsclub.com now ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Lets just hope the other mods or Jas dont still hold a grudge against you for it.:devilish:

Im just off to delete any posts with my views on cliosports LOL

Hey ive only been banned from here once!

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Yugguy on 01 April 2004

Shall have to have a go at this as well, as mine doesnt work either ! :cry:

BTW Welcome Chet!

wwweeeehhhhheeeeeyyyyy chet, lol. did u get my money alright yea? pmd ur thing on rsc no answer tho. went for the 172 then. glad u enjoy it mate.

Ye got the money, sent you a message on MSN over lunch but no reply!

I got banned from RSC from showing up a few weaknesses in the forums coding ;)

Thanks for the welcomes!

E90

The moment I look down to try and see the piddly little light, I usually end up almost hitting the back of something, they should change it for an audible warning, something like " GO ONNNNN!!!! " Then itd be like having an eager mate sat next to ya!! :)