ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mpg from williams

£30ish to fill her up me thinks, and i think ill get about 350 miles to a full tank if im taking it steady! ;)

If im thrashing it thats a different question... :oops:

ok cool i put £20 in other day and have done roughly 180miles since with about 1/8tank left seems pretty good:)

williams and trophy

yeah jus under £40 for refill...............depends on how im drivin it.but i usually reckon £10 fuel - 100 miles......if im ticklin it

My Petrol Gauge doenst seem to be right...

The last Half always drops quicker, and the last quarter goes like anything.

bloody spam filter lol, yeah my vtr does about 100miles to a tenner!!

agree with gauge to once i got to 1/4 it dropped very quick to 1/8! still appears to be doing pretty decent mpg considering

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Yep your right Illusion.........that petrol gauge puts on a right spert once it gets to the last 1/4.
I never run my that low that the light comes on.

Did around 380 motorway and town driving to a tank the other month. Recon 400 miles could of been done with the orange light on.

costs around £30 - £35 to fill my tank, that will last me (if im lucky) 350miles before i need filling up again. Before i had my 2.0ltr fitted i used to see an easy 400 with my 1.8 lump.

Still the convertion is worth every penny, before fuel wise & convertion costs

P.S - thats with a stage 1 HP ECU, also i have a short 5th gear (cuz mines a 16v, i do alot of motorway miles which doesnt help, otherwise i rekon id see 400miles)

im not sure how you guys are pulling those figures out the bag!

maybe ive got got a heavy right foot (well i know i have actually, but i cant help it) but the first 2 full fills in my willy1 have cost me 44 ish quid and from that ive had about 230-250 miles!!

hmmmm, but it runs sweet as a nut so i dont think its playing up! :confused:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Never even looked at mpg, also never put more than 17.50 in the car so I wouldnt know how much the tank holds.:oops:

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

Quote: Originally posted by James on 16 April 2004

Do Williams use unleaded or the old 4 star?
tut tut tut!!!! course they are unleaded!!!! and come to think of it all petrol stations across the uk are phaseing the 4 start lrp petrol out now!!! anyone know any garages that still sell it?????

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

the co op fiveways petrol station near where i work(ed) has just phased it out!!! and nowhere in my town does it!!!!