ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MR2 Roadster TF300 SP Turbo SP260 - £6000 - (MR2ROC)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tidy, low mileage, TF300 turbo roadster here. 250hp/230lbs in one of these would feel special. You probably wouldn't lose money once you wanted to shift in on either.

You'd have to sign up to MR2ROC if interested.

I've been offered something that's tempting me so thought I would test the water on putting mine up for sale. I would ideally like to sell complete as everything works SO well together but will consider selling turbo kit separately if no interest.

Failing that may mothball

Toyota MR2 TF300
Number 089
Registered November 2006
37700 miles
Last mot and serviced Aug 2019

Full Toyota GB kit
Tein springs
Rear lip

The car was fitted with the SP260 turbo kit around 10 years ago and has covered just over 10000 miles, I've covered around 1600 miles myself

The turbo kits is a mixture of TTE turbo / SP turbo kit with a GT28R powered by unichip and Charge-cooled in place of the TTE intercooler. It has a Helix organic clutch which isn't too aggressive but handles the power with ease.

I have also upgraded the door speakers and sound proofed the doors

Power circa 250bhp and circa 230 ft Ib torque @ 0.6 bar boost.

Since I've owned the car I've added a SP back box and freshly refurbished SP alloys with new uniroyal rain sport tyres plus a fast road setup. Plus a few other bits and bobs.

I've spent time bringing the paintwork up to my standard and making one of the nicest 2s I've ever driven!

The performance is incredible and it looks and drives perfect!

A couple of things I'm not 100% happy with, the roof has a small 1" split on drivers side but it seals perfectly and Was one of my jobs for the summer.

Drivers seat has signs of wear, again was a job for the summer

What's the price I hear you ask....

I'm asking £6000 firm as that's what the car owes me

Should the car not sell I would consider selling the complete turbo kit so you can install on your own car for £2600 ( minus clutch )

I would possibly look to take your MR2 as part exchange

Any question just let me know.

The car is only for sale currently on the forum

Thanks for looking

Let's hope I don't regret this post.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png