ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSN at work help

German Barge
Hi folks,

Trying to get MSN to work at work, all seems well... login is ok, and i can see people online/offline and when they sign in and out.

However, when i write them a message it doesn't go through and just fires back - same story when they write me a message, it just goes back to them.

Is there a way or solving this/ bypassing it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ta muchly.

P.S

Similar story with internet explorer, i can't access certain web pages due to them being blocked, but i seem to remember adjusting the "Lan" settings at my old work and bypassing this.

Thanks all

Clio 182
go into the options in MSN and run the connection tests, this will tell you if you have connected fully to MSN, but it sounds like your company doenst allow MSN in that case you will have to find another way to use it (try MSN Web).

German Barge
thanks sarah, ill give that a wirl tomorrow. I pretty sure i can get bypass the internet section. Just by changing the lan settings. Ill have a fiddle tomorrow.