ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

msn

mk1 172
you know the lil pics you have at the right of your msn chat windows......well i fsomeone went onto my pc with another username and apssword and brought up their buddy list and clicked to change the picture would they see all my pictures ?
has anyone got 2 accounts that could try this out for me ?
i am letting my mate use my pc this aternoon and i have some ermm rather 'good' photos of a certain someone on there that i dont want my mate finding !

R.I.P 182
Nah as long as your password isn't saved, as if it is then he can go in.. if not, then no, only normal pics will come up (standard ones..)

But... if you have orrible pics on ur PC, your mate will see them regardless if they're saved in a folder on your PC. lol..

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
u naughty boy! i don't think your pics would show up on the list, just the default msn ones?

Motorbikes
can you not password protect folders? so that only unprotected folders can be seen.

when they change the pic they can browse through all the pics on your pc unless they're password protectedi think

RB 182
Messenger runs a profile system so you will be fine I believe.

Other thing to do is click on the picture and then remove it from the list.