ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mud Flaps ?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Good or bad idea, thinking probably good idea.
They protect sills & lower doors & probably keep the road grime down on sides & rear?

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Not mudflaps as such but I run small Kaylan stone guards up front to save a lot of rash down the side of the car. They can barely be seen most of the time.

6C684D63-ED56-4E08-8ED7-78D6CDD9D430.jpeg
12C72707-440F-4940-BECD-3892C06BEE8F.jpeg
D0C1C193-540F-4077-B920-250E158BBEA4.jpeg
5CA8CE32-E436-4F61-95D9-4013CB12A399.jpeg

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Very nice.

Been looking at the standard factory ones but came across a video for rally flapz ?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Rally Flaps FTW!

Wife says grow up & just put the standard ones on it 🤦‍♂️

After searching they do make them for the ST but you cannot find them from the accessories site, if you build a car you can add them & that’s where I got the serial numbers from.

• Haha
Reactions: GiT

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Frayz, do you have a link for where to buy these and the tape you used please?
They're these but not PVC. The seller makes flaps from high grade Kaylan too of which they will make you a bespoke set, you just have to message them and ask.

Tape for the top is just 3M body tape, as used for reapplying vehicle trim, badges, mouldings etc. :)

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Never understood why Renault didn't offer them as an OEM option on the RS models. The bottom picture is subtle and they perform an actual job.

I'd buy a set today, if they came straight off the shelf.
Renault missed a trick never making proper RS mudflaps

The ones on the Megane are nice and subtle, they only fit because the normal Meganer has the same wings and skirts though

1674838280872.png
1674838296737.png