ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mudflaps YES or NO?

Clio 1.6 RXE
yes mate they luk class on a clio aslong as you put a decent exhaust on it. 1st rule they have to be black im afraid unless you get blue sparco flaps for a blue clio. im gna stick black flaps to my car, i have an RXE (MK2) in gold so i am puttin black mudflaps on, tinting the windows and putting a letterbox type exhaust that will fit flush with the rear bumper, if you have a stock clio with just mudflaps i dont know if it would really suit.

172 Cup
Out with people who are bothered about Image, Id think theyd def be useful on a Cup as every one I have seen has lots of small chips along the bottom of the doors and sideskirts caused by the wider track.

yes mate they luk class on a clio aslong as you put a decent exhaust on it. 1st rule they have to be black im afraid unless you get blue sparco flaps for a blue clio. im gna stick black flaps to my car, i have an RXE (MK2) in gold so i am puttin black mudflaps on, tinting the windows and putting a letterbox type exhaust that will fit flush with the rear bumper, if you have a stock clio with just mudflaps i dont know if it would really suit.

Don't think the guy's going to see your reply seeing as he hasn't been on since april 2007 ;)

Clio 172 RS2
Out with people who are bothered about Image, Id think theyd def be useful on a Cup as every one I have seen has lots of small chips along the bottom of the doors and sideskirts caused by the wider track.

Then fit some 'helicopter' tape from 3M.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ooh no i hate mudflaps,
if theres no mud, then whats the point??

be prepared to look like a chav,
but then again i got all the money back for the chavy mods ive bought id be a millyunaire lol, why not, if you dont like it, bin em.

Clio 172 Ph 1, Espace Dci
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They look Tosh Lyons even on Mitsubishi Evo's going for the full-on Ralli-Tart, I mean Ralli-Art, look! Where you gonna be driving a FF Car on mud anyway? Jeez Belize!

Evo 8 MR
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!