ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multi car policies for your track and daily....

2005 clio 1.2 16v
Sorry if this is the wrong section, does any one have this or know a better way of insuring a track day car as my current insurance company have quoted me £1400 for my Clio 172 and my 1.2 extreme for 12 months as a multi car.

Cheers guys. :)

Megane r26
Yeah Neil at greenlight is spot on, dead helpful. Did me a good deal on my trophy with agreed value and track day cover and all mods covered.

MR2 Mk1.5
Sorry if this is the wrong section, does any one have this or know a better way of insuring a track day car as my current insurance company have quoted me £1400 for my Clio 172 and my 1.2 extreme for 12 months as a multi car.

Feel free to get in touch.

Up to a 20% discount for Cliosport members, subject to fitting our criteria.

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Ford Mustang 5.0

We can happily help with a quote. We can mirror your NCB from the everyday onto the track car.

If you cover less than 7500 (or even better 5000) miles in your track car it will qualify for a reduced mileage discount leading to some great quotes.

If you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact details i'll get in touch monday and run a price through for you...I think you will be pleasently surprised at the prices :)

We can also offer fully comp track day cover if needed as well.

Modifications wont be a problem and we cover them all on like for like basis.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

Ford Mustang 5.0
Try green light mate, ive got my 197 & supercharged 172 insured with them & they are great, they do track day cover too.

Thanks craig for the kind recommendation, I dont suppose you have a copy of your Avtar Pic that you could send over to me at neil.fehily@greenlightinsurance.co.uk id love to put on our website under the customers car sections.

Im loving the Yellow on Black wheel combo!

Best Regards
neil
Greenlight

Ford Mustang 5.0
Yeah Neil at greenlight is spot on, dead helpful. Did me a good deal on my trophy with agreed value and track day cover and all mods covered.

Cheers Dan, glad you were pleased with the price and agreed value :)

Would you mind if we pop a picture of your car under the customers car section of our website as well (I love the avtar pic if you have a copy you could email to neil.fehily@greenlightinsurance.co.uk)

Best Regards
Neil

Thanks craig for the kind recommendation, I dont suppose you have a copy of your Avtar Pic that you could send over to me at neil.fehily@greenlightinsurance.co.uk id love to put on our website under the customers car sections.

Im loving the Yellow on Black wheel combo!

Best Regards
neil
Greenlight
I took that photo ;).

5800708878_840427540f_z.jpg

FCS '11 Amazing Sunflower by Harpham PT, on Flickr

If you want any photos of my boring Sunflower, then give me a shout Neil...