ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multicoloured Clio's

Some pics from the Southern rolling road meet this Sunday. Was nice to see such a selection of Clio colours in 1 place! :approve:

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
awesome - first picture...dirty blue one let the team down - spesh bubbling alloy :(

v.nice cars though!

oh, i should add thats only a small selection of cars which turned up.

we were just the hardcore who stayed to the end... was about 10 cars in total.

Clio's
Love liquid yellow but hate carbon fibre bonnets. if its purely just to save weight then why not have it sprayed? i dont see how people think they look better!

LY V6 with Recaros
Wow, I love those pics, the second from bottom with all 4 colours looks awesome!! :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Love liquid yellow but hate carbon fibre bonnets. if its purely just to save weight then why not have it sprayed? i dont see how people think they look better!

I had a massive stone chip on my standard bonnet... rather than buying a new bonnet and having it sprayed (£750, price of a new bonnet and spraying/blending into the wings, damn that expensive paint!) i opted for a carbon fibre bonnet at £360

The chip on the original bonnet is deep and i dont think any chip repaired will get it out

Bonnet is not to everyones taste but i like it :D

Thanks for the nice comments :approve:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Pmsl, I don't remember it being expensive. ;)

Even the extras were reasonable.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very cool pics, I now want to see a Liquid, Inferno, RB, Trophy and Saner's car all lined up - get it sorted.

The Green car is, as said, Saner's - 1.4, and also for sale IIRC.

Golf R

the car has a yellow and black theme so pulls it off IMO... perhaps i'm a little biased though ;)

but then when you modify from standard it's always going to turn into a marmite 'love it or hate it' car