ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multiple electrical problems!

mk3 1.2i phase 1
Hello, I was driving back the other day in the rain (I have a clio mk3 2007 tce dynamique SX) when the check air bag light came on, then the wipers stopped working (I managed to get them to work again) then a check steering fault came up then my steering went heavy (power steering pump went out) with a steering fault message in the dash and a stop light come on . But they aren’t continuously on .they flicker on and off and the power steering pump cuts in and out, while this is all happening the central locking is trying to lock its self whilst I’m driving ??‍♂️, i got it back from the garage after the same thing happened before and they installed a brand new upc fuse box and revealed the whole thing ?,I tried driving my car today and it was perfect but also the weather was dry so I wonder if the rain is interfering with something, any ideas what else it could be?

Many thanks