ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multiple Ipods on one computer?

Is this possible? I currently have 1 ipod and one iTunes program but have recently been brought a second ipod. Going to use the 30gig one just in the car, and the smaller nano for work/gym etc... So if i plug the new nano in, will it just try and sync with my current iTunes stuff? Any way of have 2 iTunes, so to speak? Iv done a quick search and found something about Anapod explorer...?! Cheers!

thanks for the quick reply, didnt expect that! but im confused (doesnt take much lol). I dont want the same playlists on both iPods. What I do want is my full music library (15gig approx) on my 30 gig iPod, but only a select few playlists on the Nano, obviously because it wont all fit! Is there any way iTunes could recognise which iPod i plug in and update them individually? Like iPod profiles? Sorry if im not making much sense!

Ford Focus ST2
as rich said you are able to sync different music to different ipods.

look pretty easy to do