ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music for Brands...

So what will everyone be listening to whilst cruising brands? Bit of rock? Dance? Pop?
I think Ill make myself a little compilation to listen to:

Hundred Reasons
Kosheen
My Vitriol
Korn
RATM
Mudvayne
Feeder
Filter
Foo fighters
etc. etc. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Not normally my sort of music.

I will go for R&B and Rap. Or I do posses a Linkin park cd in my multi changer.

As slong as it is loud i aint that bothered.

Paul

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

The tone of the engine normally does me fine...........but if that gets on my nerves i like a bit of house to put my foot down.

Daft Punk - very good sir!

Linkin Park - very good sir!

House music - usually very good sir! Might stick the old Euphoria cds in the glovebox - just in case!

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH - change to 3rd - WWWWWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH - change to 4th - WWWWWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHH

Dont you just love the good old 16v?!:D

lol! Thing is, at the moment mines goin:

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH- change to 3rd - WWWWWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH - change to 4th - WWWWWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH pppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and losing power!!

Only happens after a good thrashing though :( dont know what it is!!

wwwwWWWWoooooOOOOOaaaAAAAAAGGGHHHHH MY EARS! change to third wwwwWWWWoooooOOOOOaaaAAAAAAGGGHHHHH MY EARS!! change to forth LOL

heh, I will be listening to my zhaust... but, Renault Sports Club have this MEGA cool radio thing. They basically transmit on low power, music - then, people at a meet just tune in to that frequency on their head units. how cool is that?!

69 Clios all in a Row, all the same music, all at the same time. Woop!

Daz.

Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Bowling for Soup, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, KORN, Linkin Park, Tenacious D, basically anything rock!

172 sport,

red hot chilli pepers

linkin park

ratpack and various other old skool tunes

luck n neat

the streets

and a bit of xfm/ virgin, and kiss on the radio

Quote: Originally posted by philglover on 21 November 2002

So what will everyone be listening to whilst cruising brands? Bit of rock? Dance? Pop?
I think Ill make myself a little compilation to listen to:

Hundred Reasons
Kosheen
My Vitriol
Korn
RATM
Mudvayne
Feeder
Filter
Foo fighters
etc. etc. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Wow one of the most comprehensive lists of crap music EVER! Hey I get the feelings those CD people might be listening

"Now Thats What I Call Crap Music 24"

No offence mate, just not my cup of tea. Far too much American crap in our charts. Some of it might not be American but I dislike it all the same.

Paul

Personally I dont think any long car journey is complete without a large helping of Queen. Everyone always knows all the words and can be a real bring everyone together moment. Doesnt matter where your from in the UK pop on Bohemian Rhapsody and your gonna start singing whether you like it or not.

Paul

Do they?:confused: Well even if they do, they are not quite in the same league...but still ok for a sing-a-long i suppose.

Paul

Ive got a few new tracks for Brands.

TomClio! Wanna me to slip a bit of A-Team Theme on it? :)

Get that sub working a bit of overtime methinks.

Daz.

So Paul, what will you be listening to then? Come on, you cant just slate it all as crap without giving us something to work with??? Let me guess some sh*te f**kin house or garage bollox pumpin out ya 10 inch sub? Cheeky git!!

VW Potato

oh God, please, not Queen. Anything, anything...make it Blue, B!INK, Plop, cats meowing, cows farting, anything, anything...but not Queen.

g

Offsping . S M A S H.

Its time to relax, you now what that means, a glass of wine, your favourite easy chair, and of course this compact disk playing on your home sterao, so go on, enjoy yourself, thats right, kick off your shoes and put your feet up, lean back and just enjoy the melodies, after all, music soothes even the savage beast.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nirvana - Bleach

Jurassic 5 - J5

Eclipse (coventry) from dusk to dawn (stu allen m6 services mix)

Hole - Live through this

Prodigy - Fat Of The Land

Add N To X - The sound of accellerated concrete.

errr thats t probably

.... you should hear me coming from about birmingham

:)

</y0z>

yoz - is that hole album the one with celebrity skin on it? I like that track but dont know much about the band...
That bit at the beginning of Smash is great! Name that tune:
"...Drivers are rude,
such attitude,
but when i show my piece, complaints cease,
somethings odd, feel like im god,
you stupid dumbsh*t goddam mutherfukka!!"

Hmmm, what do I listen to. Well as music goes, it doesnt matter who does it, aslong as its good I will listen to it, and probably like it. I suppose my faves are:

Queen (need I say anymore)

David Gray (dont care what you say, he is very tallented)

Elton John (only recently have I descovered how amazing he music is)

Mark Knophler/Dire Straits (guitar supremo, even better with his old band, no one can argue that Brothers In Arms was a fantastic song, full of so much emotion)

Daft Punk (electro pop, french stylie)

Aphex Twin (anyone who can call a song "wax the nip" deserves some credit)

Ocean Colour Scene (just good, no other reason)

Prodidgy (earlier stuff)

Goo Goo Dolls (dont know why)

plus many more.

Paul

What you really want is a bit of dirty hard house or techno, a bit of the Captain Tinrib or Weirdo, or some of the Tony De Vit classics, its the only music to drive to, that or the ultimate in cheese go for the Thundercats theme or maybe button moon.

Marcus

VW Potato

Being as I am totally uncool, naturally my taste in music is pants. The only remotely normal music Ive got this year include the Daft Punk album (cool, but theres nothing particularly French about it, IMHO), Zero 7 and 2 Many DJs (both of which my mate bought for me in a bid to drag me into the modern or era). A nice French CD I bought is by Benjamin Biolay, for some mad Spanish toons try both of Estopas albums. Oh, theres some MC Solaar too, (altogether now: "back in the day when i was a teenaaaaaage....."), a little Patricia Kaas, and some Tom McRae for those times when I feel like killing myself. As for the Datsuns or Moby....I wouldnt know them if they chased me down the street. :D

g