ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music Programs for Samsung/PC

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I Recently got a Samsung S8 after years of having the iphone,so im after a program or whatever there called so i can put all music onto and use it to transfer music to the S8,ie something like itunes where i can pick somngs,make playlists etc please.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Google play music.
Can drag and drop into it with it being Android. Can create playlists, play all songs by the artist etc.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
And this can be downloaded to my laptop to? @Aaron..
I'm pretty sure it can be an extension of Google chrome. Not 100% if it'll sync though. Haven't tried it like that.
You can also plug your phone to your laptop and drag files into the music folder. It'll pick it up in the Google music library.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I'm pretty sure it can be an extension of Google chrome. Not 100% if it'll sync though. Haven't tried it like that.
You can also plug your phone to your laptop and drag files into the music folder. It'll pick it up in the Google music library.

Just be nice to have something like itunes as thats what im use to and like the way its listed songs in order and to arrange playlists & pick what goes on the phone and what to take off each time i sync my phone

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just be nice to have something like itunes as thats what im use to and like the way its listed songs in order and to arrange playlists & pick what goes on the phone and what to take off each time i sync my phone
I'm not sure you'll be able to.do what you wanted with Google music. I mainly play what I've purchased on there, only adding a few albuls that can't be bought.

Hopefully you'll be able to do it though.