ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music Video.. EVO Triangle.

Bastard Pink CLIO
Er.. Random. But.

I have a clio, I read through this site daily and am jealous of 90% of the cars I see.
My clio has gone pink. Fail

But anyway, the point of this post - I make music, and a friend shot a video at the evo triangle for me, got some really nice shots, ITS AUTOMOTIVELY RELATED because I'm showing off the mustang :p Shot it all in a day, my clio is on the video. 50 points if anyone spots it ;)

Maybe not to everyones taste but support your fellow clio owner.

Thanks
Mick

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Not my cup of tea but I can appreciate it for what it is, I'd love to be good at videotography.

DCi 100
I like it in a way (Im an AVB/Tiesto/Dash Berlin etc fan)

I didn't really see any story in the video mind? Good editing (no mega mega stretched out long shots in there), lighting was used well along with framing etc

Top marks on the song itself! Good to start with 8 octaves (I think it's octaves? Long time since I've properly been in it) leading into the main stuff. Alot of songs drag it out especially alot of deadmau5 stuff etc. Makes it more 'listenable' in a way. If that came on my radio in the car I'd be 99% more inclined to listen to it rather than skip like I do with most of the club mixes I have on my iPod :)

Any nudes of the bird?

Megane 225 F1
If I was driving that car, there is no way that I would have just driven past that girl!

Nice vid and I actually liked the tune a little :)

Bastard Pink CLIO
Really wasn't expecting so much feedback already ha :p

Thank you very much mate appreciate the kind words. The story was supposed to be along the lines of her waiting for 'so long' and not being noticed.. so hitch hiking waiting for 'so long' then not being noticed and moi just driving passed.

Give me your email address and I'll send you some pics of heather JOKE.
haha sorry!

Cheers

Bastard Pink CLIO
Thank you very much.
What would you have done? Run her down :p haha. (there was a few close calls, left hand drive takes a few goes to get used to).

Megane 225 F1
Stop, done some sort of Fast and Furious style quote and then fucked her senseless :eek:

How were you able to drive with the plates not being English as well?

Bastard Pink CLIO
Hahahaha, middle of no where as well so you have good odds if she wants a lift home.

RE the plates.. err.. we weren't able ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I think I spotted the clio in the background when the bird was walking... The birds fit btw, can I exchange my 50 points for a ride?

Nicely made video btw, do you make music as a hobby because the tracks very well made :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ive dove about with my BIFCAIDS Vermont plate on before oops your not ment to have them obviously but with what hes doing im sure plod would of let him off hardly speeding in them vids is he jesus.

Tappd'd RS
Ive dove about with my BIFCAIDS Vermont plate on before oops your not ment to have them obviously but with what hes doing im sure plod would of let him off hardly speeding in them vids is he jesus.

I see what you mean. I'm gonna go out and make up some random plate and see how I get on :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
If your being funny i didnt want to sound like i encourge driving around with random plates on i was simply saying ive done it by accident after taking pictures of my car with it on.

Bastard Pink CLIO
I think I spotted the clio in the background when the bird was walking... The birds fit btw, can I exchange my 50 points for a ride?

Nicely made video btw, do you make music as a hobby because the tracks very well made :)

I could of sworn I replied to this.. but it was on my iPhone so I probably failed.
If thats a silver car, that was some dog walker who felt like parking in shot was acceptable... not my clio. Find the clio and the 50 points are yours to trade for a ride of the car.. or of..? ;) ha

At the moment i'm in the process of crossing the line from hobby to full time. Dreams can come true!