ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mx5 p**n thread

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
csc6562edited.jpg

csc6565edited.jpg

csc6566edited.jpg

csc6568edited.jpg

csc6569edited.jpg

csc6573edited.jpg

csc6577edited.jpg

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
What's in the papers you don't want others to see? Passenger seat... lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not the best pic but saw this the other day, looks lovely in the flesh

00c661b2.jpg

Disastra Coupe
Not seen that around Mansfield before Adam!

The grey one at the top of the page looks awesome but wtf were they thinking with that steering wheel?? I know stuff like that is (for a reason beyond me) popular in the mx5 world but it looks a purposeful thing and then they stick something like that on rather than a dished race job?!

And the red one i like some bit's but i think the wheels and stance just don't work for me :(

Rb 182
I'm in here again!! Why do I do this to myself?? Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............................

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
My MX5 (Can never be arsed to start threads on here anymore)

It's my daily, and I actually have more fun driving it than I do my ek9!

544735_10150744207343447_582113446_9513554_458366990_n.jpg

e4a2d2b7.jpg

Homo spec mazda
Well considering eafy on Mx5nutz had a supercharged MK2 and now he has a standard MK1 yet says its so much more fun, id be inclined to believe the hype.

Listerine & Poledo
Well, if it's on a forum, it must be true.

In my opinion the extra chassis development and power of a decent spec Mk.2 (sport or S-VT) easily make up for the extra kgs.

Friend of mine has a Mk1 1.8 and, back to back, it's nowhere, a limp rattlebox. But then he hasn't poured money into it for modz.

Also, I prefer the look of fixed-lights.

Homo spec mazda
Well, if it's on a forum, it must be true.

In my opinion the extra chassis development and power of a decent spec Mk.2 (sport or S-VT) easily make up for the extra kgs.

Friend of mine has a Mk1 1.8 and, back to back, it's nowhere, a limp rattlebox. But then he hasn't poured money into it for modz.

Also, I prefer the look of fixed-lights.

Its funny how you've highlighted the word opinion, yet you stroll about the forum talking as if your word is gospel.