ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ‘forgotten’ Clio 172 Cup

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think this proves that OEM+ is the answer.

I'm aware this appears to be standard, aside from perhaps a set of springs and probably an exhaust as most of them fell off before delivery mileage was complete... But we can't see that anyway.

Looks superb. Which is a surprise as Daniel's photography skills are usually Jacket Potato.

Definitely better than some crusty old Sierra anywho 👀
Standard cat and standard exhaust!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Late night last night doing some final checks and a quick drive to make sure I was actually selling a car that drives nicely... 🤦‍♂️😂

it needs the tracking doing and the gearbox oil changing as it’s a pig when cold but lovely once warmed up. But I’ll let the new owner explain why he won’t be bothering with any of that.... lol!

one of the only 1*2’s that I think I’ll regret selling. I had no attachment to it but I genuinely think these will sky rocket in price over the next 2 years. We shall see.

farewell old girl!

delievered it to its new home today at 12.30 and had a good catch up with the new owner. (And his mate!)

CAFAC1DF-6023-4345-890F-EC31ED41FFCD.jpeg