ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ‘forgotten’ Clio 172 Cup

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think this proves that OEM+ is the answer.

I'm aware this appears to be standard, aside from perhaps a set of springs and probably an exhaust as most of them fell off before delivery mileage was complete... But we can't see that anyway.

Looks superb. Which is a surprise as Daniel's photography skills are usually Jacket Potato.

Definitely better than some crusty old Sierra anywho 👀
Standard cat and standard exhaust!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Late night last night doing some final checks and a quick drive to make sure I was actually selling a car that drives nicely... 🤦‍♂️😂

it needs the tracking doing and the gearbox oil changing as it’s a pig when cold but lovely once warmed up. But I’ll let the new owner explain why he won’t be bothering with any of that.... lol!

one of the only 1*2’s that I think I’ll regret selling. I had no attachment to it but I genuinely think these will sky rocket in price over the next 2 years. We shall see.

farewell old girl!

delievered it to its new home today at 12.30 and had a good catch up with the new owner. (And his mate!)

CAFAC1DF-6023-4345-890F-EC31ED41FFCD.jpeg