ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.4RT

well, ive never uploaded any pics before because i wanted to totally finish the project first, but, meh. im selling now (here) so i thought id show you alls what its like :)

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 73
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 118
  • boot.jpg
    boot.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 82
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 80
  • night.jpg
    night.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 122
haha cheers for the comments guys
i wouldnt go as far as perfect, had a lot i wanted to get finished on it, but i do enjoy her a lot :p

be sad to see her go :(

im afraid not, not keen on newer shape clios, they were clearly designed for girls ;) my sister has gone to live in austria and so is giving me her car, a 2001 fiesta flight. its not too bad and its 100% free so im going to do some commutting in that :)

it took a while. a lot of sanding, a lot of swearing, a lot of cut fingers a hell of a lot of tea and some blue LEDs :) oh and the help of my mate adam who also has equally blue dials (but no clock or heater panel :p) the heater panel is courtesy of metalmonkey

no, i replaced the yellow plastic with clear plastic. the dial faces i sanded down on the back to remove the orange paint, but its fairly difficult to do, much practice was required :)

alternatively you could probably buy some lockwood or something dial faces, but thats getting expensive then..