ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1.8 16v

clio 1.8 16v
this is my car its soon to be turboed in may so cant wait let me know wt u think?
m_e6e7f5d2bf488d4c3dba501824575153.jpg

m_c344aec7956aa0cf71e861cf544e5a55.jpg

m_37961ef82d9053373622a509098f3403.jpg

and a little vid for ya lol
th_MOV00003.jpg

clio 1.8 16v
sorry peps the vid quality is sh*t look good on the phone lol but least u get to hear how nice it sound imo lol

clio 1.8 16v
i cant use photoshop but if sum1 could do me a favour a photoshop some of the trophy speedline alloys on my car for me pls the graffite and silver colour pls just so i can get an idea of wt it will look like cheers

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'll have to look out for this turboing sounds like a good plan, love to see a vid when its done. May is in time for FCS?

clio 1.8 16v
if u read the post i actully say tht i want some smaller wheels but not 15s tht look s**t on valvers trust me ive tried it and i like the zorst i think it suit the car imo

clio 1.8 16v
if u read the post i actully say tht i want some smaller wheels but not 15s tht look s**t on valvers trust me ive tried it and i like the zorst i think it suit the car imo

15's look fine. onless your a chav and bigger is better innit

1 im not a chav and 2 me and yeah al have got valvers and we put 15s on they look s**t i want 16s they look nice and u still get the handling
the only way u wud make 15s look nice is if u put ballon tyres on it or droped it on its arse then u wud prob just get peps sayin it looks to low so 16s are the way forward imo

182 and 5 GTT
Naples is by far the best colour for the valvers. 15"s look good imo. Turinis look good but have been done to death now.

15's look fine. onless your a chav and bigger is better innit

1 im not a chav and 2 me and yeah al have got valvers and we put 15s on they look s**t i want 16s they look nice and u still get the handling
the only way u wud make 15s look nice is if u put ballon tyres on it or droped it on its arse then u wud prob just get peps sayin it looks to low so 16s are the way forward imo

1.Are you sure? Type actual words(preferably with grammar)then!
2.Bring it against a valver on 15's. the valver on 15's will piss all over it! 16's just make it hop around corners, I know as I've driven several that have!

Clio 16v turbo
2.Bring it against a valver on 15's. the valver on 15's will piss all over it! 16's just make it hop around corners, I know as I've driven several that have!
mate shut up I HAVE 16S On mine n its the best handling car ive drove. you div.

RenaultSport 172.
haha, nah its not 2 usernames, ones ben and the other one is al...i know them both...

guys, honestly now, yeah als valver, handles incredible...its the best handling car i have EVER been in...16's suit that car down to the earth!

ben your exaughst it sound....and once you got your 16'' trophy wheels on itll be all good!

clio_sport dudes, abit of critisism is good, but when it goes to far, things kick off...if you dont like them, good job you dront drive it :) . bens and als valvers are very nice cars, END OFF!

Ben, you comin to donny 2007?

clio 1.8 16v
yeah mate ill be there and i dont mind comennts good or bad but when the thick s**t keeps sayin to put 15s on when ive explaind tht due to the size of disk and caliper im running i can only go 16s at smallest thts why things kick off cuz u get peps on here tht think they know all but guess wt they actully know f**k all!! lol

M

M7CUO_V6

Im with Danlp6. And i think he knows what hes on about.

15 suit the valver best for handling. Lets face it thats what the car was designed with. They dont look bad either, especially when dropped a bit.:approve:

*runs off*

RenaultSport 172.
lmao....everyone does a runner...!

he probley would run 15's but due to the size of his rotors and caliperrs he cant....16'' is the smallest...hence why hes gettin peed off with everyone suggesting 15's..whens hes blat said he cant!

COLTCZT,Clio 440T project
Well im gonna start anutha argument because valvers look best in black, not naples! :p
*gets ready to run, Scared of mob!*

Valver..
im with dan on that 15's are sooo much better all round and 16's are just for show.. mines on 15's and i think it looks sound...cant beat a bit of old school turbines..best renault wheels ever made...

2006_0919supply0010.jpg

ITB 16v hybrid
15s all the way, my valver is nice and low on 15s and is great, i'd rather sacrifice the looks to have the handling personally, but each to their own i suppose,

If you are looking for some 15s i have some nice ones for sale tho ;)