ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 cup :)

172 cup
just a few pics of me cup not put any on here so about time i shared them with you lot hope you enjoy

23052009548.jpg

23052009549.jpg

23052009551.jpg

23052009552.jpg

23052009553.jpg

23052009554.jpg

23052009555.jpg

23052009556.jpg

23052009557.jpg

Matty

172 cup
yes i agree a black caf is need and is next on the to do list so is brake ducts :)
ive had it mapped at rs tuning and all ive had done is viper induction kit de-cat denso iridiums and magnecore leads and is pushing 171.1bhp but that was with a straight through exhaust and minus the exhaust due to i have a diff one now leads plugs and viper so i need to get back up to paul to get map adjusted

Matty

Clio 2.0 172
What are you're thoughts on the Kumhom tyres? I had a set of 16" ones on my old car and I thought they were f**king terrible

Clio 2.0 172
Yeah same model of tyre I had and even in a 1.4 16v they provided very little grip in the dry I found and in the wet I dreaded driving

Italian 3.2 V6
black caf, silvatechs all round and clear side repeaters n you are laughing!, looking great atm though!

Clio 2.0 172
888's aren't cheap either lol. Other than the tyres aside,looks like you have a nice example there mate

421 Cammed 172
Very nice mate.

I lol'd at the interior paintjob, nicely done by renault...

"Just paint the spare wheel well, they'll never know"

EDIT : Where did you get your quickshift from mate?? I'm quite interested in one.

172 cup
Other than the CAF (and perhaps exhaust) that looks brilliant.

take it you meen have exhaust cut into the bumper???get it strapped right up?

i know renault poor job inside my mate has had his painted inside looks cool but id be worried id scratch it lol so bit gay tbh

Matty

i have a set of these wheels id like too sell, pm me if intrested... £300 due to a few kirb marks on two front wheels bt nothing deep or serious, selling price includes proxes T1-R tyres..

172 cup
i had a place in notts polosh the plenum and i dont need another set of them wheels dude i got four that are perfect with no kurbs :)

Matty

421 Cammed 172
Cheeky for sale ad there. lol

You could always pay the £10 membership and post them in the For Sale section....

M2 Competition
Just paint the inside mondial with rattle cans (no need to laquer it, or worry about finish, will come out a similar finish to spare wheel well) and looks much better.

Car looks great though, very purposeful :)

172 cup
lol was a snardy for sale ad there fair play tho

ive thought about painting inside but unsure due to ill scratch it lol me and my mate had an idea of painting the inside anthracite :)

Matty