ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 ITB project!!

black 172
hey guys i picked up the 172 just over a month ago, , ive bought a set of pro race 1.2's in black fitted apex springs and have a had a full manifold back system with a decat thanks to charlie at pro-speed!. Ive also sprayed the side bullets and renault diamonds in yellow:rasp:

I should hopefully be getting the inlets matched and then remapped by May and then will start saving for the ktec throttle body kit!

here are a few pics from standard ish and as it stands atm:D apologies for the poor pictures will get some better ones up asap

DSCF2973.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2981.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Looks nice sounds like a nice project to.

Ive got cams that you might be intrested in and a set of matched inlets which have only coverd 4k. (pm if your intrested)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahhh, the famous CS spazz coloured diamonds......

Good luck with the project matey, you must have deep pockets! lol.

rps13
Looks sweet, save the money on the inlets and go for cams first, inlets are pointless if you're gonna get bodies. pretty much my car dude!

black 172
Looks sweet, save the money on the inlets and go for cams first, inlets are pointless if you're gonna get bodies. pretty much my car dude!

ye thats true, i was going to ask ap in swansea if they could do a deal with a cambelt change to as mines due! if not i wont bother

tbh i would write off the inlets and the map, talking at least £400 there that could go towards the ITB kit, which would be rendered useless by the kit anyhow

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
tbh i would write off the inlets and the map, talking at least £400 there that could go towards the ITB kit, which would be rendered useless by the kit anyhow

exactly what i thought, if you have you heart set on a ITB kit why spend money before on matched inlets and a remap ect which you can not run with a ITB kit. Maybe just me but seems like a waste.

black 172
i decided to go with the apex springs as they are cheap, ill be getting coilys soon hopefully :).

anyway here are some better pics !

DSCF2996.gif

DSCF2994.jpg

DSCF2990.jpg

ITB'd 182...
Get your ass to the karting and ill (atempt) to take some better pic's for you!

Gotta be a reson to come now ;)

Focus ST
I'd replace the yellow with black, but it's your car not mine so crack on with what ever mate! Aslong as yer happy with how it looks

black 172
looks gawjus mate very nice car

when do ya think you will have done the ITBs

hard to say mate! i think ill get some coilys sorted out first then ill crack on with the bodies!, my mates a mechanic and hes goin to see if i can get some cheaper than the ktec kit!