ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im amazed how much difference it makes taking the boot badges off, giving them a good clean along with the boot itself.

I need to move the tax disc as its in a retarded place, CTR aerial and maybe a splitter but I have already hit the bumper as it is :(

First pic is my fave ;)

DSC00223Large.gif

DSC00220Large.gif

DSC00219Large.gif

DSC00228Large.gif

DSC00232Large.gif

DSC00231Large.gif

DSC00229Large.gif

DSC00238Large.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Stone chipped as they whernt sprayed up properly by whoever did them, I need to get them sanded down and colour matched, Which is much harder than it sounds as I have no idea what colour code my wheels have been powercoated :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cheers guys! Im not a fan of the exhaust either but it was on the car when I got it, would much rather a small oval like ive had on all my other cars but on the other hand this one does sound decent enough.

The camera is a Sony Cybershot W70, I love it :)

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
what did you do to the body to get it that nice having mine mopped by mate at body shop hopefully it will look like that