ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Cup

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
205636_10150145965216510_505256509_7062404_4215497_n.jpg

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
erm had it nearly a year now, just this week i have put a full stainless exhaust system on it but apart from that i like to keep it standard

Last edited:
  Clio v6
I'm sure I've seen this floating about in Skipton! I'm a Skipton lad but live in Silsden now, I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Clio v6
haha i think there are only two this colour in skipton, the other one has the stripes on it. not seen too many V6's in Silsden

Yer i spotted that one too, think it's a lass who owns it.

There's 2 v6's in silsden. Mine and the guy across the road from me lol. although it makes about 3 appearances a year!

172cup
looks very nice, I miss that wheels!
performance wise it's the equivalent of having a set of manholes bolted on but the design s wicked!

Fiesta ST-3
That looks great!!

Where abouts in skipton? I live in crosshills, got a BG 182 that I used to park in saltaire most days at the gym. Not now though.

I'm usually in skipton, my bird lives there!

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
That looks great!!

Where abouts in skipton? I live in crosshills, got a BG 182 that I used to park in saltaire most days at the gym. Not now though.

I'm usually in skipton, my bird lives there!
im just off of keighley road near the b&b's. are you mates with andy maguire?

Fiesta ST-3
Ahh i know where you mean, where do you park? I've not seen it about, i drive on there most days.

I certainly am! You work at CMB? He was going to buy one but bottled it and got a 320d didn't he!!

You fancy the TOPO meet a week tomorrow?

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
Ahh i know where you mean, where do you park? I've not seen it about, i drive on there most days.

I certainly am! You work at CMB? He was going to buy one but bottled it and got a 320d didn't he!!

You fancy the TOPO meet a week tomorrow?
Im down by the tin bridge, the only time i get to drive it is to and from work lol.
I sure do work there, been working with maggie on the same machine for about a year now, i really wanted him to get the Clio so i had someone to drive round with. I do like his BMW though, its a good motorway and summer car, but he's missing out on all the fun of a Renault Sport.
If im not working next Sunday im up for it, been looking at it but didnt want to go on my tod, so now i dont have an excuse not to :)

Fiesta ST-3
I was doing the same mate, kept tempting him but he changed his mind!

Yeah mate, they are a friendly bunch. I'll be working in Leeds till 2, but could meet you maybe at ikea and head down. Let me know if you are up for it!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Good to see Chris getting more folk to TOPO :approve:

Nice car mate, I'm only in Halifax, when the weathers better we should meet up for a little photoshoot, chris you too :)

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
yea im up for going, ill let you know later in the week, even if i do work sunday should only be for the morning. meeting at ikea is fine by me