ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Video

use windows movie maker to compres it. save it as a different image size/frame rate.

91mb is huge..

Golf R/Leon FR
very good vid dude, like the opening backing track - rob d clubbed to death good choice!!
is the camera mounted in the car?

BMW M3
GuyS said:
use windows movie maker to compres it. save it as a different image size/frame rate.

91mb is huge..

Thats it already compressed mate lol... putting it through google so should be easier in a couple of days.

BMW M3
Garf172 said:
very good vid dude, like the opening backing track - rob d clubbed to death good choice!!
is the camera mounted in the car?

Cheers mate...

Just put my camera under the front and back headrests. Fits perfectly.

I wondered why there was some movement in the camera, lol. Good vid be nice to see some more when the weather is better and you can give it some more stick.

BMW M3
Yeah.. the weather was pretty poor for driving. Sunny and -3 so a bit of ice as you could see lol. Plus the roads were a bit narrow. Only free day i had during the week.

Last edited:
  BMW M3
Err... trying to sort it out. Sorry. I put it on google video and they say its active but i cant find it yet.

Ford Fiesta
cant download it though mate with google video. Not like you originally hosted it up..

BMW M3
I sent them the video yesterday and it went through the verifying processed and now they say its active "live" and ready to view. Have e-mailed them and will post it up as soon as i can. Will prob not be as good quality but faster to download.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Great Vid.God it just makes me want to be back in the UK with my 182. I used to live 2 minutes away from roads like that. Really can't wait to move back next year with 182 in tow. Dubai isn't the definitive drivers place,lol. However i am going to a place called Jebal Hafeet where the Aston Vantage was tested. Its a 7mile hill climb with 3-5% gradient all the way. I'll make a vid when i go.
John

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi Liam,
That i'm still to find out. I've heard figures of 1-2k sterling. Do you think i'll have any problems registering it in the UK? I've got all the documentation. I'll need to change my dials to show MPH though as currently it only shows KPH. I'm happy to pay a reasonable amount to get it back home as long as its not stupid money. Probably will take 4-5 weeks to come so i'll send it early before i leave. Roll on next year!!!
John