ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

cly

clio sport
I bought my Black gold 182 with both cup packs 2 weeks back, it's totally standard with 43k on the clock.
SAM_0100.jpg

SAM_0101.jpg

SAM_0105.jpg

SAM_0110.jpg

I don't have much plans for it just now but that will probably change :)

Claire x

200 Gordini
Lovely.. i have a real soft spot for BG 182s.

Its not completely standard though. Darker than usual cup pack wheels, Carbon fiber splitter, Tinted side repeaters and F1 team stickers ;)

cly

clio sport
Lovely.. i have a real soft spot for BG 182s.

Its not completely standard though. Darker than usual cup pack wheels, Tinted side repeaters and F1 team stickers ;)

I think they are just standard cup wheels, 2 need a refurb so that will be done in the summer.

wouldn't class a sticker as a mod :rasp:

200 Gordini
I think they are just standard cup wheels, 2 need a refurb so that will be done in the summer.

wouldn't class a sticker as a mod :rasp:

I added the carbon fiber splitter too lol Your wheels are darker than usual though. Look really nice

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those wheels are a nice colour hun, make sure you keep them the same.

It needs nothing imo perfect!

Oh and pics?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nice car, agree with Curley i think the wheels have been Refurbed at some point in there life. They look dark compared to others.

DSC01414.jpg

Just to compare.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and a nice mod is to lose the front fogs, it works a treat if you have a front splitter.

I think anyway.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Black side repeaters are nice, that was one of the mods i did to mine first. Along with the black bullets and black Diamond.

cly

clio sport
I'm not sure whether doing everything black is too black with the wheels being anthracite. I have seen a few cars with the diamonds done in a colour. I quite like them done in racing blue or liquid yellow.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
How mine currently sits. Want some 172 Xenons sometime in the future.

3929797708_c995e5ebb9_b.jpg

The 2.0L on the bullets is done anthracite btw.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Repeaters are a no.

Find a picture of that black one with no fogs Bazzon?

Renault Sport Clio 182
welcome,
very nice car, looks lovely, even if it has been 'modified' it is very slight and looks good, less is more! carbon splitter and black side repeaters are great.

done well!

b/g 182, meg tourer
that looks great! really tidy. wheels look nicer being a little darker. is that a cf splitter on there too!?

Is it just me or did you kerb that alloy about 10 minutes after applying the tyre shine? :(

Looks good otherwise. Love the colour of the rims.

Shame. Looks like a very fresh kerbing, if the tyre scrub is any indication at least. Get that bad boy fixed, and you've got a really nice 182. Kerbed rims RAPE a cars appeal IMO.