ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197, got it today.

renaultsport clio197
IMGP0586-1.jpg

renaultsport clio197
nice and clean, what are your plans for it?

At the moment just anthracite wheels, possibly do the calipers red and a spoiler, a cup one maybe, not going to be throwing cash at this one as its a daily driver and my other car is the money pit:dapprove:

renaultsport clio197
To be fair its a credit to its former keeper, its 4 years old, 07 plate with 14k on it and its a minter:D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best colour ever on a Renaultsport. If anyone argues with me then they are a pirate of mens pants.

Please don't do Anthracite wheels, silver keeps the car looking clean.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
looks in brilliant condition mate, personally i'd just put a spoiler on it and leave as is.

F56 MINI Cooper S
STi looks absolutely awesome, what a beast. Hawkeye best looking impreza imo, followed by the blob. 197 looks cool too

Evo 8 MR
Looks good, keep it standard imo, you've done the dark wheels thing on the scoob.

It's the second best colour though, the best being storm grey.

Megane 225 F1
<3 Nimbus. That is all.
Are the brakes Brembos? I'm sure they are in which case paint them red.

renaultsport clio197
Looks good, keep it standard imo, you've done the dark wheels thing on the scoob.

It's the second best colour though, the best being storm grey.

nearly got a black 197 on sunday and was going to match the scoobs wheel colour, a mini me sort of thing:)

renaultsport clio197
<3 Nimbus. That is all.
Are the brakes Brembos? I'm sure they are in which case paint them red.

Was thinking about anthracite paint on the wheels then see how the brembos look behind them, then decide weather or not to go red.

Clio 197
Granted mine is a different colour, but I didn't like having anthracite wheels until I stuck red brakes behind them, really sets off the anthracite wheels.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Both look great, Nimbus is an awesome colour. Your plans sound good for it too.

Love the Impreza, just not the fake wheels on it. :eek:

Fiesta ST-3
Have you ever been to any cruise Swansea meets? There is a scooby like yours local to me that I'm maybe getting confused with.