ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2.0 16v banana clio has GONE!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

was a sad sight to see it driving off, looked fekin mint!!

time for a new car now though! :) and the clio has gone to a good home so im happy!

Quote: Originally posted by GeeUK on 17 February 2005
I hate when people play the secrecy game all the time. just tell us what ur new car is!

dont you look silly now! lol

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

erm not really got any mods planned. its on 18s, brakes only fit under 18s they are that big lol, only engine mods are exhaust/decat, never run above standard boost, 276bhp and 260lbs/ft on the last RR it went on!

it sounds fekin awesome! and really is mint! proper enthusast looked after! even tho its gonna cost a bomb to run! but iv got a 1.4 clio to use for work so its all good!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Nice only saw your yellow bannana outside paul16vs the other night on my home from work!

Scoob looks nice!! (Is it local i recognise the plate?)

just sold a scoobydo for a clio ,scooby faster but not as much fun!!
Remove driver talent incert electronic chip instead and go.....youll miss your clio:(

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

steve, yeh i was viewing the scooby that night mate, left my car outside pauls! the scooby is local yes, but hardly used!

i will miss the clio but i can always get another one!

the scooby is very fast, but i wanted it for comfort, looks, luxeries, and the NOISE more than anything!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

well seen as non-members cant advertise on here it was advertised elsewhere!

nah only messin, i didnt even advertise it mate, it was snapped up!! and why not, for the price it went for!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

well enjoy the new beast mi laddo... just be careful of all those superior valvers, dont mess!

very nice Craig
love the leather seats & the sound of the flat four is awesome !
nice one mate.

did the clio go to any one on here ?

172 Cup

once you have turbo power you just want to make it faster and faster mate!! you will have loads of fun with it! looks a nice one as well!