ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200 :)

Nimbus 197
cruise control flip switch on right hand side..will come up on the screeen... and then use buttons on steering wheeel...CC is the best thing in the world...would never buy a car without it now x

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
that looks mean as hell mate

have to have a shoot when i finish the valver

Homo spec mazda
My mate donato just linked me to your facebook.

I came to the assumption wither you have a good job at 19 or Mama or papa has some money, either way kudos at 19, wish I could get insured on a 200 to be fair

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
My mate donato just linked me to your facebook.

I came to the assumption wither you have a good job at 19 or Mama or papa has some money, either way kudos at 19, wish I could get insured on a 200 to be fair

good job pal. i dont like people who sponge off there parents

'06 Black FF 197
awesome looking car! get a set of winter tyres though :) the 197 is sooo amazing in the snow with them on, I got 205 50 17 dunlop m3 and its just great, could go for the 215 45 but the rally geeks as myself say that narrower is better in the snow ;) and its even pretty good when no snow and plus 10 degrees C, summer tyres and snow.... zero traction compared to winter tyres! nice car anyway!!!!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I thought I had the only black 200 on here :(

You went for the speedlines, I thought it was too much black - I think you should have tried to get the Recaros, nice spec all the same though. Looks good!

Looks nice! Make sure you run it in a little, I followed the sensible revs schedule for 1000 miles and it's been excellent for the next 600 miles!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can I ask KMB did you like the anthracite alloys better than the speedlines?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I think the speedlines look slightly nicer but I like the Anthracite wheels and if I wanted Speedlines I would have needed to wait another month to get my car (plus I'd specced Met Black, Air Con and Recaros and it was getting pricey) :D

Couldn't have the wait as I moved to France and needed the car on 1st October is the main factor :approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool mate, how much are the speedline option?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I think it's only 175 above base cost, but I bought the car for cash on my switchcard and that was a bad enough one off transaction :dead:

Like I say, if I'd been in the UK and able to wait then may have done it.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I think it's only 175 above base cost, but I bought the car for cash on my switchcard and that was a bad enough one off transaction :dead:

Like I say, if I'd been in the UK and able to wait then may have done it.

same, i paid switch, most ive ever paid at once lol

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I think it was around half the house deposit I paid 8 years ago :(

I was surprised it all goes through without question on a Switch card, no verification other than the usual PIN code :eek:

I thought I had the only black 200 on here :(

You went for the speedlines, I thought it was too much black - I think you should have tried to get the Recaros, nice spec all the same though. Looks good!

Looks nice! Make sure you run it in a little, I followed the sensible revs schedule for 1000 miles and it's been excellent for the next 600 miles!

I was told by the dealer not to worry about revs as they are bench tested, just bed the breaks in as if you had new pads,

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I think it was around half the house deposit I paid 8 years ago :(

I was surprised it all goes through without question on a Switch card, no verification other than the usual PIN code :eek:

yeh same, i thought they would ring me or something, but nothing:approve:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
20673_376775770292_582855292_103061.jpg
just took this on my phone

Da

Less
Looks good dude, nice Christmas present :)

Did I see this car around Burnley a couple of days ago??

Homo spec mazda
The bonnet shouldnt be made out of plastic????

Id say avoid the bonnet bra, with the bonet being so high up and small itl look gash.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
yeh just noticed that! all im gona do is get rid of the clio lettering on the back and get the renault diamonds in either black or wrapped in carbon fibre, not sure yet tho, got some matte black rear arch cup graphics on order aswell :) black on black murdered out FTW

Homo spec mazda
Im gonna look at getting my bonnet wrapped in CF. Other then that theres not a lot else I can think of