ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200 :)

Homo spec mazda
He is going though, so its just there in anticipation, snot like hes got one on his 1.2 corsa and has no plan to go.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The stickers were originally only available at the Ring shop in the car park and the petrol filling station next to the Ring so you couldnt get the sticker unless you had gone to Nurburg.
The 'code of conduct' if you like is you drive the Ring then the sticker can be used.
All the people who stick the Ring map on their car without ever having set foot in Germany let alone on the Nordschleife is just diluting the brand so to speak and it takes the whole Kudos away from it all especially when you see some chavved up crapper sporting the thing..
Ive been over there 7 times now but not in my Clio... have i got a sticker on the back of it - No, because the car has never been on the circuit.
I guess unless youve been over there and done the whole Ring thing you just wouldn't understand!.....

Sorry, I didn't catch that the first time ;)

Haha I've done a few laps of the Nurburgring in my car and I put a Leeds M621 Ring sticker on as a joke instead. Probably a lot rarer than a Nurburgring sticker too ;)

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
Totally disagree sorry. You buy a car you stick what ever you want on it in my eyes.

Its like saying you can only wear DPM if you are in the military.

Gorms

Your choice at the end of the day...
Makes me laugh though, people want the kudos of the sticker but havent got a f**king clue about the Ring!