ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2002 E46 M3 Manual Coupe (TiAg/Black Nappa) for sale!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
As above, here's my M3 Coupe for sale as I've recently dropped back into the RenaultSport life with a Clio 200. Any questions please feel free to contact me on here or through the ad. It is advertised in various places so will be withdrawn at any time.

P.s. I think everything I could possibly write about the car and it's history is in there so grab a cuppa and have a read if you're looking for one of these machines!

Cheers,

Grant

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...series-e46-m3--------------------2002/7136331

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
Beautiful car . Perfectly written advert. Compare that with the raider ad for the same money. I know where my 10k would go
Much want for your m3 sir now where did i leave that 10 grand

Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
473 Front Centre Art Rest

Pfft, imagine trying to sell a car for £10k and not even bothering to get the spelling right ;)

Lovely car, only real criticism of the advert is the opening line lends itself to needing a better deposit for a house but later in the advert you mention the new car. It may appear to some as contradictory.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Thanks for the kind words all, much appreciated!

473 Front Centre Art Rest

Pfft, imagine trying to sell a car for £10k and not even bothering to get the spelling right

Lovely car, only real criticism of the advert is the opening line lends itself to needing a better deposit for a house but later in the advert you mention the new car. It may appear to some as contradictory.

Corrected, thanks for spotting it! I proof read it twice too lol.

I still need a daily car so I'm just downgrading to something cheaper hence where the new car comes in, the whole intention of the sale basically but I'll have a re-read later on and see if I can alter it.

Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I presumed that that was the case but I wasn't sure if you wanted to paraphrase at all, just wanted to point it out as I would like someone to do the same for myself.

Good luck with the sale, I'd be interested but the residual of my 987 has tanked.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
No not a problem at all mate, thanks, any criticism to improve it is welcomed! I know its a long one but there's a lot to list and it's a lot of money to spend on a car without a detailed advert

Thanks, appreciate it! That's a shame, the market on these is so fluid and seems to vary from car to car despite mileage and condition etc so it's just a case of waiting it out I think!