ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY M3

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
How has it ruined it? Bright orange à la Focus ST would ruin the look of a car like this, but there are worse colours than LY. Some people don't even like it on the Clios.

I saw a Mitsubishi Colt CZC in LY yesterday, it looked brilliant and really suited the car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M2 Comp
I wouldn't have it myself, but I don't think it looks that bad.

It would probably look better with silver wheels and without the black bits.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the suggestions LY suits 182's etc isn't a case of suiting, it's more just a case of it is a factory colour and when you see it on a Clio it's the norm, it's like a mind thing.

I quite like the M3, I'd like to see it with a proper plate, no black roof etc, they're the bits that cheapen it IMO, then have the lungs in a dark grey or carbon effect rather than solid black.

EDIT: And lose the black wheels for a dark grey too.

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I like it tbh, much better than Phoenix Yellow! I think it's the wheels that look wrong, should be anthracite.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Respraying cars in a non OEM colour is a no no for me.

Cheapens it no end and the general consensus is its hiding something.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about that guy who sprayed his Clio grey (tehchnical grey I think) and gave it slight rear arches, it's got a thread on here, I think universally it was considered one of the best Clio's on here, I certainly was a fan. A few of the white ones look good too.

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
What about that guy who sprayed his Clio grey (tehchnical grey I think) and gave it slight rear arches, it's got a thread on here, I think universally it was considered one of the best Clio's on here, I certainly was a fan. A few of the white ones look good too.
Sounds nice but what does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh aye - this is why quotes are useful! Pics of said Clio?

After I'd noticed I'd forgot to quote it was too late to edit; blame Tapatalk.

Multi-quote is more difficult on Tapa too, so I can't quote sj, but that's the car I meant. I think if you pick the right colour non-factory can work. Sergio's Midnight Purple S15 comes to mind too, but again it's done well and Midnight Purple is just about the best colour going IMO.