ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2006 1.5 dynamic S - opinions needed!

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Got this car a few months back now, Had a Corsa C before this which i spent quite a bit on and really want to start buying things for my new car in the way of visual mods as its getting a bit boring driving/cleaning a standard car :p
So all i want to know is, what can i do to it, which is cheap & expensive which will change the look of it so it looks a lil sportier.

IMG_9101.gif

Cheers

Nick

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
what make coilovers do you recommend, an how low? sits like a boat at the mo! haha

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Its the 86 version, couldnt afford the extra on insurance on the 106 :(

Is it much more? Lol, when I bough my VW I went for the 140 as I assumed the 170 would cost a lot more. I have only recently found out that there is no difference in price. I was fuming.

Is it much more? Lol, when I bough my VW I went for the 140 as I assumed the 170 would cost a lot more. I have only recently found out that there is no difference in price. I was fuming.

i did wonder myself the 86 is group 4 the 106 is group 5 depends on your age though the 106 was a bit rich for my pockets :(

Colies, Colourcode the bump strips, and maybe a nicer set of alloys..

if your going to do anything refurb them black or annicinte(gray)

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI

Yea did a quote for a really basic 106 model an it was about 3-400 more :(

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Colies, Colourcode the bump strips, and maybe a nicer set of alloys..

Sounds like a plan :) what alloys do you think would look good? i want some that look like the 197 alloys if there are any out there? and also what inch can i go up to?

AK

M240i
Sounds like a plan :) what alloys do you think would look good? i want some that look like the 197 alloys if there are any out there? and also what inch can i go up to?

I like the alloys that are on it. I'd get them resprayed a darker colour!

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
I like the alloys that are on it. I'd get them resprayed a darker colour!

There nice, but i want them to fill the arches a lil more. and would want some 197 or F1 wheel replicas, as there pretty smart, but havnt seen any that look the same yet.

Standard S i think, notsure what kind of extras you can get, what about you?

push button start climate control sunroof cd changer usb conection box in the glovebox ;)

197 alloys wont fit you may find something like them personaly i like those ;)

my mk3

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3160265&postcount=1 :D

Last edited:
  Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
1 word.

BioHazrd.

Don't even think about changing those alloys! They are great with a refurb.

Yup, Love that car! wish i found a black clio, cus i would of made it look the same as that! is defiantly the nicest looking non 197 or f1.

have been thinking about re furbing them a different colour cus one has a kurb mark on, but what colour would look good in a silver car?

AK

M240i
There nice, but i want them to fill the arches a lil more. and would want some 197 or F1 wheel replicas, as there pretty smart, but havnt seen any that look the same yet.

Once it's lowered on coilovers it will fill the gaps mate

Hi nice car 1.5 dCi diesel engines offers the market's best trade-off between performance and fuel consumption.(dCi 90, the dCi 110 and the new dCi 130), all these engines combine fuel efficiency, response and performance with low cO2 emissions.
I think ur colour scheme should be grey and black.
U should get a coils and and respray ur alloys than maybe a rear spoiler and front grills from the rs or cup models.

Any way great car!

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Hi nice car 1.5 dCi diesel engines offers the market's best trade-off between performance and fuel consumption.(dCi 90, the dCi 110 and the new dCi 130), all these engines combine fuel efficiency, response and performance with low cO2 emissions.
I think ur colour scheme should be grey and black.
U should get a coils and and respray ur alloys than maybe a rear spoiler and front grills from the rs or cup models.

Any way great car!

yea, my cars pretty efficient, currently do around 70mpg on the way to work an back, which is a 15mile drive up an down alot of steep hills so aint that bad :D

An yea colours sound good, shall have to photoshop a few colours an see what its like :)

Never above 25mpg
So you couldn't afford insurance on the bigger engined diesel but you can afford to put a few extra £k into the car to make it look different and also have insurance approve of that?

Mad.

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
you could do something like this :)

197.jpg

Loving the pic!! maybe not quite as low but defiantly everything else! :D and tbh its going to be a gradual thing over a period of a year or so that everything will get done, not all in one go as i dont have the money to do much at the mo. just want ideas. an that pic has pretty much everything i want doing to it done! cheers! :D:D