ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2007 Clio Campus Sport i-Music

Had it a year now, done 17,000 trouble free miles. I know she's pretty standard but it gets me from a-b, but hopefully get some 182 Trophy alloys on and a slam soon. Let me know what you think. Cheers.....and yes i am a clean freak !

021-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

006.jpg

025-1.jpg

When i first got it.....

022.jpg

004.jpg

P1010054.jpg

BMW M135i
Sad that i've noticed this but its intrigued me, how do you turn the passenger airbag off? Theres no keyswitch in the usual position.

Never above 25mpg
Sad that i've noticed this but its intrigued me, how do you turn the passenger airbag off? Theres no keyswitch in the usual position.

+1 looks like it's constant!

Wouldnt be able to stand the green interior ( no offence ) :)

Plenty of give in that though!! Should have alot of trouble free motoring years (Although it is French)

1.2 Dynamique
I think mine is the same colour?

11122008207.jpg

Did you colour code your side strips yourself or do they already come like that as standard on the campus? I don't even know what colour it is yet!

Thanks guys.
It is pretty much standard but hopefully not for long.
The interior is kind of strange but it looks greener in the pics than it is. Its more blueish, and no, the passenger air-bag cannot be turned off.
The side stips don't come standard on the 1.2 8v, but they do on the Sport and Sport i-Music, which also has a handy i-pod plug and i ticked the box for A/C, which the dealer gave me for free !
If i'm honest, i wasnt sure on the colour at first because all the dealer had was that, silver or black, but i quite like it now.
If i had to find something negative, then its far too slow :p

I really dont like the campus, I'd have a dynamique if I had to have a lower spec mk2
Used to have a 53 plate 1.4 16v Dynamique 5dr in Platinum which was great.
They stopped making the mk2 Dynamique on 2005 55 plates and i'm not too keen on the mk3 imo.
Mine is the highest spec you can get on a mk2 now, they only make the 1.2 8v Campus, 1.2 16v Campus Sport and the 1.2 16v Campus Sport i-Music. There was the dCi 65, but they don't put that in the Campus anymore.

Does it have a passenger airbag?

Nice car btw.

I dont get the sport grille on a non sport. Doesnt look right imo.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
nice colour. i only got the choice of silver or black when i got mine.

agree about the sport grill. dont get why so may people like them on non sports. it looks pap imo.

wait and see ;)
I think mine is the same colour?

11122008207.jpg

Did you colour code your side strips yourself or do they already come like that as standard on the campus? I don't even know what colour it is yet!
if you want some colour coded side strips i know where he's old car's up for sale;) lol