ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2012. In 4:25.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cars and stuff.

[video=vimeo;54392906]https://vimeo.com/54392906[/video]

https://vimeo.com/54392906

Basically got bored and decided to make a bit of a mashup of the videos I've taken this year. Including the trip to Belgium, several trips to london, Edition38 and other random ones that don't really have a category.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Oh man, I've been trying to get that interior. Found a breaker car with it earlier but it had already gone. FFS.

Best colour for the z4 that, red is just awesome.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Does it only come on the Z4M? TBH i wasn't a big fan. Prefer the brushed ally.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Nah it's just an option. I've got an ali set to do whatever with, I may have it wrapped in CF, but when I spoke to a guy on here he couldn't guarantee it'd look all uniform and lovely.

Looks like you've had a cracking year though mate, really did enjoy the video.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ah thanks :). Yeah, I set myself a little New Years challenge to film more in 2012. Worked out okay! Next year... 365.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My personal Camera is a Nikon D5100. However, some of the shots (A lot of the Belgium ones) were done with a friends Go Pro HD Hero2. :)

Thanks again peoples :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work broseph.

I want to do more video stuff. Still need to get me a gliderail.

Cheers for the song, and yes, did enjoy the banter at the end ;)

Makes me miss CS meets. Buzzing around the NW with Mike, Chris, Jams, Naith and a few others listening to good tunes as 10 Clios made their way through town.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Nice work broseph.

I want to do more video stuff. Still need to get me a gliderail.

Cheers! So do I. Would have made for a more professional looking video I'm sure. Although I just spent way too much money this month as it is so it'll have to wait!

Cheers for the song, and yes, did enjoy the banter at the end ;)

Makes me miss CS meets. Buzzing around the NW with Mike, Chris, Jams, Naith and a few others listening to good tunes as 10 Clios made their way through town.

Driving through London at night is awesome. Barely any traffic, everything lit up looking cool. Also, Westferry circus is quite fun ;)

6910248994_7a09f50d35.jpg

Supra. Westferry Circus, Isle of Dogs. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Good vid, nicely done!

Cool video.

FLOL at after the music ends.

Walkie talkies are an invaluable asset to have on a long convoy journey to belgium... even if it is just to tell Will that his mum gives out cookies.

You're the pricks prick.

But you're our prick all the same<3

Good work brah x

:eek:

Disastra Coupe
That video made me look on PH for Z3's, they're quite cheap now... Insurance on a 2.8 is surprisingly cheap too lol.