ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 225 F1

Elise/VX220/R26
Got me a new nikon D40 so thought I'd have a play :D Bit of post processing to wash the colour out a bit and go for the top gear look :)

smallDSC_0030.jpg

smallDSC_0054.jpg

smallDSC_0058.jpg

smallDSC_0084.jpg

smallDSC_0102.jpg

cock mobile.
Looking very nice indeed!!

Did you de decal it yourself?

Those tints look, ummm legal ;) lol

Elise/VX220/R26
Justin yeah same location and your the second person that said about the tyre shine lol

Sh33n yeah I took the decals off as soon as I got the car not my cup of tea really. Tints probably look darker due to the light and the shopping. I didnt put them in the previous owner did but I'm assured they are legal. Never had no probs anyway and it lives in a police car park :D

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
beautiful !

got any more mixes mate than i can get access to ??

lol i love your april 2006 trance mix ... class. always get it on when winding down after a heavy night out, its so chill.

cock mobile.
Sh33n yeah I took the decals off as soon as I got the car not my cup of tea really. Tints probably look darker due to the light and the shopping. I didnt put them in the previous owner did but I'm assured they are legal. Never had no probs anyway and it lives in a police car park :D

Any problems taking them off after them being on there a while?

I like the ones on mine most days however I can't help but think the car would look much "cleaner" with them off like yours!

Elise/VX220/R26
yeah getting them off was quite interesting hehe. The Blue and yellow bits just peeled off but the F1 team bits were really gummed on. If yours is the R26 I'm not sure which type those stickers are

cock mobile.
yeah getting them off was quite interesting hehe. The Blue and yellow bits just peeled off but the F1 team bits were really gummed on. If yours is the R26 I'm not sure which type those stickers are

In that case I think I better leave the plastered on tiles alone, lol!