ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 5 clio's from age 17 to 20 :p

K20 EG Hatch
Well I had this from 17. Bought it brand new for £3200 iirc. Loved it to bits and had soooo much fun on it as mates had them too. Put a full DEP race pipe on it, re-jetted the carb and removed the airbox restrictor. Used to go off the clock at 80mph and surprised many of cars off the lights :)

Picture003.gif

At just turning 18 i passed my test and found cliosport. Bought a mk1 ph3 clio with 45k on it. I didn't do anything to it at all mod wise but sadly crashed it 4 months later. Repaired it myself but it never drove the same so I sold it to a local garage for not a bad price.

Picture047.gif

I then bought off a lad at work this dynamique for a bargain price at the time. It was completely standard when i bought it but after a few months ownership it looked like this:

DSCN1229.gif

DSCF0026.gif

The above clio was stolen! After a long three months of driving my mrs's oldchool mini and cinqucento i was paid out and bought another dynamique. Again was completely standard when i bought it for a bargain again but 6 months later:

DSC00569.gif

DSCN2399.gif

DSCN2401.gif

I then traded the above in (put it back to standard) for a racing blue 182. You can all probably remember, the day i collected it a deer jumped into the road on me and wrote it off!

DSCF0029.gif

And now I have my last clio another racing blue 182 :p

Photo-0076.gif

Photo-0071.gif

K20 EG Hatch
also i have owned a s**t load of motocross and enduro bikes but i dont think you will be interested in them. Didn't take many pics either :(

nothing, blown up!
not being rude but im 17 and i have a clio. i test drove a audi a3 and saw how much the insurance was.? but how much is the insurance for the sport??

Turbos.
A lot. But if you go on your parents insurance or something it's doable...

Nice one Dan. You've had a lot of bad luck on the way but overall you're a privileged guy as proved with the pics! Look after this 182, eh! ;)

K20 EG Hatch
taylor said:
ur the guy that wudnt sell me his black clio coz u thought id ruin it

If you remember it was because you wanted it for pennies.
Wanted me to take wheels off, then the coilovers, then the ice and so on. And from the pic you sent me of all the filler you were going to put in it, no way! lol.
Sold it for what i wanted in the end :)

My last motocross bike for those interested:

DSCN0324.gif

Chocolate Bar™
had some mint cars there mate, i loved you old dynamique and i'm sure the sports gonna be just as nice ;)

As father and son....
Dan Page said:
If you remember it was because you wanted it for pennies.
Wanted me to take wheels off, then the coilovers, then the ice and so on. And from the pic you sent me of all the filler you were going to put in it, no way! lol.
Sold it for what i wanted in the end :)

My last motocross bike for those interested:

lol well in