ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 9.01 btg lap - Norschleife

Does anyone have a copy of this?

It was recently "lost" during our recent Northlopp.co.uk downtime.

I would like to upload it now we have set the videos for streaming only to be inline with the Ts and Cs of our webhosts.

Dave

Well the best way is if it can be uploaded to some webspace.

Only 2 weeks before I start my fortnight holiday....so only 3 weeks till I spend a week in Paradise :D.

Hopefully I can get under 9 mins, but I seem to have got a little slower.

Thanks

Nippy white cup

Still standard Dave...get rsport and exhaust mods and see what you think...only £500 or so and Im sure itll help...or is that cheating? ;)

Chris

Well....that 500quid would buy a year ticket at the ring, which do you think you could have most fun with?

To be honest if wanted to cheat it would be R rated tyres, and get rid of the passenger. A passenger is going to cost at least 5 secs per lap.

Dave

172, Tiguan

Dave if I do have it at home ill happily ftp it to your webspace, youll need to send me username + password etc.

Otherwise ill host it tomorrow and you can download from me.

Nippy white cup

Fair point Dave but I would imagine that eventually your year ticket wont be as much fun when you cant squeeze any more out (although I would imagine a perfect lap is always something to aim for)

Chris

Once I cant get any more out of it, Ill start using the 944 turbo ;) which is a little more dedicated with stiff suspension, thicker ARBs and R rated tyres.

Its also worth noting that lap times plays a very small part of my overall enjoyment, my most memorable times have all been non times laps. I just use it as a guide, timing once or twice a weekend, early or later in the day.

Its actaully Clares daily drive and Id rather not spend money on it other than tyres brakes etc........I do have a daily car as well, and modding all 3 could be wallet wrenching! I do fancy some Eibach springs for it though.

Thanks Jon - I will give you the ftp details later :)