ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Artic Blue 182

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hey all

Picked this up the other day.
picture.php

Its my first 182 after 5 years of driving 1.2s its a dream to drive. :)

Planning to fix some bonnet chips and give it a full detail then a new exhaust (thinking scorpion 192) and improve the handling suspension, dampers etc.
Still a Newbie at this but should be fun and will get some better photo's!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
So today I decided to fix the bonnet chips on the car.

Started with a snow foam wash then used some Autofinesse obliterate to strip the bonnet of wax then cleaned the chips with some vodka then a final rinse. Masking taped around the chips just so I can remember where they are, then set about filling each with paint using the toothpicks. Two hours later I applied the clear coat, sanding down and results tomorrow.

Some pics
WP_20130909_002.jpgWP_20130909_005.jpgWP_20130909_006.jpgWP_20130909_011.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good! I will try and keep a eye out for as well I am always going past carden park.

Any other plans for the car?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thanks,

Cup springs will need replacing soon so probably going to swap them for sportlines then add a whiteline ARB when there's another group buy. Also hoping to pick up some 2118 alloys at some point in the future. :cool: