ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my attempt at lift-off oversteer...

Renaultsport Clio 197
not on a track, not much space to manouver, so not very fast but still...

TBH only on the first part of the vid you can the back end step out A BIT, the rest is just tyre screech

http://vimeo.com/5165403

on second thought..don't even watch the video :eek:

Cro

Meg'd r27
4 was generous imo, going to have to commit more going into the corner if you want oversteer

Renaultsport Clio 197
i've done better at roundabouts, but this is the only 'not too busy' street we could find ..

and my tires are due for a change so that doesn't inspire much confidence, along with all those nice sidewalks I could kerb my wheels on :)

rps13
come onnnnnn you're in a 197!

somewhere, tiff needel is watching this video and laughing.

haha, all joking aside it is very hard unless you're on the right corner that your confident on. First time looked good :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I can't do it in mine at all :(

Works base model modeo is however epic at it.

Renaultsport Clio 197
i didn't say it was closed, just 'not busy' :)

it was at 2 AM so a few cars..the flashing car is an ambulance.

@Tucker, I agree.
This a poor atempt but I'm a vid-***** and I like the way my car looks from the outside :approve::D

as said, not the tyres nor that particular piece of road inspire much confidence...

will try harder next time :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
maybe u wouldn't...
but I don't see much videos (of any kind) on here so...
every other topic is "waxed my car for the first time/ kissed a girl for the first time" etc

maybe If I rename the topic to "random video of my car" ... ? :clown:

Clio 172 RS2
Try more weightshifting to get that back-end out!

Like countersteering in the other direction and then flick it!

Clio 197 = FAIL! LOL