ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Baby Clio

Clio Dynamique
Hi

Just thought i would show you my little clio just a 1.2 16v, what yous think?:)

eac2f02a.jpg

eac2eebd.jpg

eac2ee2a.jpg

eac2eca6.jpg

eac2ef86.jpg

the sticker is off now put it on for a convoy down to blackpool:)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Loose the rear lights and what are those things on the side windows? Would look good then imo, very shiny.

Clio
smart, not a fan of the alloys, lights, spoiler, exhaust, aerial, stickers or number plate surround though, sorry :(

Monaco 172 2/468
Looks very well looked after, nice and shiney :D

Aren't those window bits what smokers put in so they can smoke with the windows down lol, so 1980's :cool:

Clio 1.2 16v
I like it. I must admit ive got the "air deflector" things on mine. Dont know why just never got round to taking them off but i really should. Look like they belong on a land rover in southern iraq!

I like the colour and the lights you've got. very nice!

Clio Dynamique
hahaha, not my fault that i cant live up to a sport hehe :)i like the wind deflectors for styling thats just my taste though, thanks for the c+c :)

Clio Dynamique
eafe99c4.jpg

eafe8db8.jpg

heres a couple of pics in the dark. the other ones of the headlights are at home ill put them up later.

i think i seen you going to blackpool too, were you on your own?

1.6 16v
Very smart tbh,

Loose the 16v badge on side, number plate surrounds, then it will be looking better :D

Get a 172/182 gril aswell :)

Steve

Meg on pistonheads £6995
bl**dy hell - that's certainly more than a monthly bucket of water and a six-month colour match polish that mine gets :-O

ITB BG 182
now for the sake of the lads on this site can we have some pictures of you with the car....?

Yea it looks wounderful an i am seriously considering some of them headlamps BUT i want to keep my xenons an the blue'ish look they give off.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Such a lovely looking car. I wish mine was that clean and shiney. Love the front lights. You have definitely done a good job on it, looks spanking. Nice one.:)

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
heres a couple of pics in the dark. the other ones of the headlights are at home ill put them up later.

i think i seen you going to blackpool too, were you on your own?

Went down with my mate Davy, shame Blackpool was a ghost town

Clio Dynamique
Thanks for the comments :)

Very nice car! only thing i would do is change the back lights and put black LED lights on :)

they are black leds that are on it hahahaha. must just be the picture.
I know blackpool was funny, theres better turn outs in kilmarnoch,hamilton and only takes half an hour to get there hehehe. Doesnt help that i went on the wrong motorway on the way home and ended up in Birmingham because i never noticed i was driving 2hours south instead of nrth oops a daisy :) hehehehe:rasp: