ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bank Hol Project...Turbines....

Valver..
Well was bored and after lookin how how Foooked me spair wheel was i fort ill have a lil play....Took about 3 4 hours to do....Polished the wheels took all the crap off it and then sprayed...i would like your Honnest Opinion's....

2006_0529supply0024.jpg

After a Few Coats of white Gloss....

2006_0529supply0025.jpg

Old man workin his Magic....!!! :D

2006_0529supply0027.gif

Masking tape removed.....

2006_0529supply0030.gif

mayb a lil OTT this one

2006_0529supply0032.gif

Octavia VRS
A productive day mate. Looks good. Nice meeting you at the car waash on Sat btw and the car was looking good on the track yesterday

Valver..
:D....cheers mate... im not set on that colour at the mo..Freebone says mayb grey...which i also had in mine with out the black line...just playin at the mo... and yes... do u nomanly chat to strange men at car washes :D

Octavia VRS
clio head said:
:D....cheers mate... im not set on that colour at the mo..Freebone says mayb grey...which i also had in mine with out the black line...just playin at the mo... and yes... do u nomanly chat to strange men at car washes :D

just cute ones lol ;)

Beetle
looks a bit odd imo matey, however if they were all white with a polished lip it would look spot on against the red:cool:

Valver..
172 Dave said:
^^??^^

sorry m8 that looks terrible IMHO

Dont be sorry... i wanted ppl to tell the truth... im just playin with colours and stuff at the mo...Any idea on colours? :D

Valver..
Scott-16v! said:
looks a bit odd imo matey, however if they were all white with a polished lip it would look spot on against the red:cool:

mayb mayb...that is an idea....that ive also fort about...

Octavia VRS
all white would look great on the red, anthracite is too common and black wouldn't look as good as white

A silver Honda
I think the idea is good but the wheel needs to be sandblasted professionally to get rid of all the imperfections. (something i'd like to do)

The masking could be neater too;)

Stay off the weed son.

OZ F1 Cups are what you want.
Jas's car always looked mint on them :)

Pic

Last edited:
  Valver..
Remedi said:
I think the idea is good but the wheel needs to be sandblasted professionally to get rid of all the imperfections. (something i'd like to do)

The masking could be neater too;)

SandBlasting...how much would that cost??? oi and keep off the maskin..took me like 15 minutes!!!! Cheeky bugger...:rasp:

Mazda MX5 1.8
im not really into white wheels....... but here u go
for some reason ur tyres seem to have disapeared! might wanna get that looked at....
P1010306copy.jpg

Valver..
wen was that pic taken :D...hmmmmm....not too0o sure on that pivc tho..mayb the white could be broken up with a lil red like freebon says :D

'92 172, Lotus Elise
what did u use to strip all the old paint off?

i'm using nitromors on mines, but it still takes ages.. would really like a strong dremel attachment

Valver..
i used nitromors is well... but use wire wool first to scratch it a lil then nitromors with wire wool...then get the wire brush attachment out for ya drill and give it some stick! :D

Neil im likin some of them ideas...might make a start that one of them ideas l8er...:D