ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My bank holiday spent....

172 cup
Which one is it?
Just called them and he was like "which model" I was like "errrrrrrr dunno"

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right:

Skoda Fabia 2007 onwards.

Part Number: 5J7 807 061 (9B9)

The last three digits of that part no. are a colour code that most dealers won't need.

Would you like me to phone them and pay for it for you aswell? ;)

Looks good! you did better than me, my leather cleaner turned every thing white and the wheels cleaner turned my drive way white?:mad:

BG182FF
i got a megane one, think they look more oem to be honest. Though might get one cos they are deeper?

172 cup
Right:

The last three digits of that part no. are a colour code that most dealers won't need.

Yes please:eek:

Looks good! you did better than me, my leather cleaner turned every thing white and the wheels cleaner turned my drive way white?:mad:

Gutted hun, you shoulda come back to mine and could of done them together

ibiza cupra
looks lovely, get the new splitter on there with the springs when youve got the money and it will finish it off nicely. ive got the laguna splitter on mine but they are a bit marmite and not to everyones taste.

172 cup

Right:

Tried calling them again and he says this code doesnt exist :S CLOWN

He said there is a 507 which is a fabio spoiler to which I said Im after a splitter and he said there the same thing?

172 cup
They were great when I phoned, he must have realised he was talking to a woman about cars, and decided to give up on life itself ;)

Ha I know
What was the car then and Ill ask for a front spoiler for a XXXX

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right:

Say you believe the part number is 5J7 807 061 and I'm sure from there they can do it :)