ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Beast - Cobra'd

Engles Mummy
Hi All,

Finally got the buckets in and I have to say I'm very very pleased with them. It's amazing how much they transform the driving experience, awesome stuff!

Special thanks to Vince

&

A Special apologetic message to Maz - Sorry hun, beat you to them :)

Pictures -

seat1.jpg

seat3.jpg

seat5.jpg

seat2.jpg

Well the interior tuning is now done, next up...engine tuning.

Adam

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks really good matey.

Are you going ot finsih the interiro by covering the bare metal in the back? maybe some carpet? I saw a mk1 clio with a stripped rear with carpet and imo looks really smart when finished off like that. only a thought! :)

what are the plans for the engine?

M2 Competition
They look awesome mate! but you knew id say that, lol.

Nice work, love em. The drive position is so much better, and you fly into corners with so much confidence!

I think a multistorey carpark setting off alarms session is long overdue fella...

Seat Leon Cupra 290
how come they have a renault sport logo? are they just like that or stiched in?

in any case, want some, where do you get em!

Engles Mummy
Thanks guys.

Rex - Yea I'm up for pissing people off..

Seb - I've got big plans for the cup as I realised this car has so much potential. I'm going to make the no.1 Cup, knock Yozzasport cup of the top of the leader board. lol feel free to help fund me on my journey!

Engles Mummy
Fletch - Yes m8 I was pretty close to selling it, but I realised for me to get anyting faster then the cup I would have to spend ££££ which I don't have spare right now.

Rich Cup - IIRC Vince said Cobra can do them.

Adam

looking good, wish i had been on cliosport a hour earlier i would have brought them!

here u go pete,

2 x Suzuka Kevlar - Blackrock with Renault Sport logo - £395.00 each
2 x Renault Clio Mk2/3 lowered subframe - £75.00 each
2 x Steel Side Mounts - £77.50 each

Engles Mummy
I think subframes, harnesses & seats about 1k all together. Visit the cobra website if your interested in one of there seats, I can assure they are the bo-locks!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i like the lose 6x9 speaker in the last picture....or is the magnet holding it down :p

Maz

LY 200
I hate you .. :( they look fantastic ..

;) only messing .. they look sh!t really .. glad I never wasted my money on them .. no dogging for you anymore .. pmsl .. god I am a s**t liar

Engles Mummy
lol maz, love you still :)

Richard Cup - save up for traction control? what are these words you speak of!

As for the car - Taking it to Mark Fish soon, will see what he thinks...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Are they Roamers old seats??

he had the renaultsport logo stitched into his - though they may have been fucked after his accident

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that's fooking epic now!

love this car, one of the nicest Cups i've seen...the way they should be! :approve:

Engles Mummy
Thank you maz, yea George I answered that question on page 1!

As for the seat "testing" I'll hopefully try them this week but I doubt it will happen, the seats have no give in them at all lol It might work if I find gymnast or a person with no bones!

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Subway said:
Richard Cup - save up for traction control? what are these words you speak of!QUOTE]

it will save all the tyres i will be going through, and its cool, picking my car up tuesday hopefully from being cammed and throttle bodied:)

Bubbles said:
Are they Roamers old seats??

he had the renaultsport logo stitched into his - though they may have been f**ked after his accident

Nah roamer didnt have sazuka's.They are my old ones. I bought them new, sold them to mike(theman2k) who sold them to vince(run_115) who's now sold them to subway, lol.

I still miss them, fantastic seats very tempted to buy another set. And to answer the question someone else asked When i ordered them i just asked cobra to have the logo put on their, it doesnt cost alot IIRC it was about another £15 per seat.

If you want a decent drop in height to sort the seating postion you must order the custom low subframes the standard ones cobra supply dont fix it but be warned there are a couple of mods you need to make the custom low frames fit in a car that isnt stripped (if anyone wants to know then drop me a PM)