ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My bikes on eBay

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
chriscummins7 Would you courier the hard tail if I paid for the courier and a few quids for the box from the bike shop. It's exactly what I'm after to get back into the scene.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Fiesta ST-3
grazo22 For a CS member yeah, no problem! As long as you arrange the courier :) just make sure you've fully read the advert, the forks need a service!
TheEvilGiraffe thanks mate, no reserve. Quite happy for someone to potentially grab a bargain. Although with the amount of watchers (almost 200 between them) I imagine they will come up in price a little towards the end!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Bike went over my snipers max bid in the end as I'm a tight ass student.

Got a Specialized Hard Rock Pro 2009 in the end for a blooming steal (not literally although it may as well been)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Fiesta ST-3
Yeah, made up with what I got for the road bike to be honest! Seen much better models going for less. And with the MTB needing some work, £175 was fair.