ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black 172 Detailed

Abarth 500
Not bad for a 9 year old car i think!

All done by Matt at Prestige Reflections

4322324908_2e997f0e38_b.jpg

4322318832_781dbaa0a0_b.jpg

4322353228_d63dee5669_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
If I had a mk2 172 it would most probably look like that. Looks like they did a good job on it. :)

Abarth 500
^^^ Cheers, Matt always does a good job, he was up 9am in -2c cleaning it while i was tucked up in bed :)

Evo 8 MR
Spot on mate, love how the exhaust fits really flush, I'll be going prospeed for mine soon.

120d M Sport
I remember the last time this got detailed and it looked stunning then! Nice improvement with the Turinis- perfect.

182 FF
Looks unbelievable n the wheels look the dogs. What was the damage on the detailing if you don't mind me asking?

Abarth 500
Thanks for all the comments!

How far has that been dropped?

40mm... for now :rasp:

Lovely!!

Reminds me of my rep :(

Lol i know, all i need now is a cup spoiler

Looks unbelievable n the wheels look the dogs. What was the damage on the detailing if you don't mind me asking?

It can vary with Matt, he will consult with you on what's best for you car, could be anything between £150 - £300 really