ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black 172...

Megane Sport F1 :)
Hey all,

Right well where do I start. Basically I bought a liquid yellow 182 about 7 weeks ago. Thanks to some tw*t who couldn't drive the cars now been written off :(
But to replace it I have decided to get another clio, this time a 172 instead. I was really impressed with my original clio sport so it spurred me on to buy another. I did consider other car avenues to go down, but decided on another as I have a lot of plans that I hope to complete which I didn't get chance to do on my old one.

Right well enough of me rabbiting on. Here's the spec and a few pics of the new one...

* FK Highsport coilovers.

* AST solid top mounts.

* Ferodo DS 2500 pads.

* Brembo HC front discs.

* Cup spoiler. (not yet fitted)

* Cup splitter.

* Black inserts on xenons lights.

* V6 air box.

* 15" Lenso BSX alloy wheels.

* Eibach Spacers.

6f0eed96.jpg

76dc0f11.jpg

ec962111.jpg

c4f1e937.jpg

7dbf32c9.jpg

33fefd28.jpg

a09c2986.jpg

9ec98c61.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys,

Sonley

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Nice spec. Looks really good. Spesh the petrol station shot.
Sorry to hear about the LY. What a tit that bloke was.
Wish you more luck with this one :)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
That petrol station shot, makes car look like it's from Toys R Us or you a giant!

Megane Sport F1 :)
Nice car mate but you should've fixed the LY

Thanks for all the comments guys! I know mate but I don't want a cat C car and it would break my heart to have to split it. That's why I'd rather just start again with a new project...