ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black Gold (no)mod thread

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
IMG_20230502_131843.jpg

After seven and a bit years my 182 has gone to a new home. It's going to be very strange not seeing it on the driveway and if it hadn't broken while I've got so much other s**t to deal with I'd definitely have kept it.
@FrogJam Motorsport will put it to good use though. Thanks gents, it was a pleasure to meet you. Let me know what's wrong with it when you find out. 👍.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
View attachment 1641617
After seven and a bit years my 182 has gone to a new home. It's going to be very strange not seeing it on the driveway and if it hadn't broken while I've got so much other s**t to deal with I'd definitely have kept it.
@FrogJam Motorsport will put it to good use though. Thanks gents, it was a pleasure to meet you. Let me know what's wrong with it when you find out. 👍.
It's in good hands and it will be interesting to see how they develop it. They were after mine but I'd already promised another member it.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
View attachment 1641617
@FrogJam Motorsport How much money for you to remove that side trim sticker? Even better if you use a circular saw for added effect.

Thanks

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It's under the lacquer, as I discovered in 2016 when I was going to remove them. At least it's 1000% less chavvy than RS182 on the side skirt!