ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my black ph1 clio sport(1.2) 'euro to be' :(

ph1 clio 1.2
Re: my black ph1 clio sport(1.2) 'euro to be' :)

it seems simple enough to do yourself with a bit of mesh, fibre glass, filler and sandpaper. could be a mini project if youre ever bored :p
yeah a guess it could mate, ill have a snoop for one on the weekend and get to work! ha, the whole cars a project, just a slow going one at the minute, low on cash ha :p

ph1 clio 1.2

not really an update on my car, just some photoshop of some wheels, heres the pics of them, comments welcome.........?
photoshoppp.jpg

photoshop.jpg

photoshopp.jpg

big thanks to b1lly

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

looks nice that, upgraded to a quicker car ey!, id love a quicker clio but hey its my first car, and im attacthed to the thing now! love it

Yeah I'm a speed freak :)
I love my ph1 though!

ph1 clio 1.2

Borbets or the turbines, Your other suggestions are just tacky..

they wernt my suggestions mate:) i just said to the dude borbets and BBS style wheels haha, then turbines and cups, but yeah totally agree with you, i dont mind the cups but they look like pug 205 speedlines on the pics haha. :)

225 powered mk2
Check ym thread out dude, before i did my conversion i had standard boywork, and slammed it on gunmetal grey turbines and yellow badges :)

ph1 clio 1.2
Check ym thread out dude, before i did my conversion i had standard boywork, and slammed it on gunmetal grey turbines and yellow badges :)

i have dude, i love your car! alot of work put in! i want some turbines! or some splits hmm, no cash though haha